Sunday, November 9, 2008

*NEW* Hand Stamped BABY FEET Name Round Pendant Necklace


I've just realized I am creating a lot of necklaces lately!

I *love* the rich look of this piece~~ into the round pendant I will hand stamp the name of your choice. You may choose between our original Girlie font, (shown) or my new one-of-a-kind Designer font. Underneath I've stamped a sweet pair of baby feet. I've left both sets of stampings as is~~ it gives it a sort of etched look. Adorable!

I've suspended the pendant from a plain sterling silver bail. The whole piece hangs from a 16" snake chain.

This piece is so high polish it was hard to get a photo of it without getting a reflection of the camera!

I feel this piece is so classy and elegant~~ one of those pieces that looks much more expensive than it is!

Click me to go see it!

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

That's beautiful MA! I love the rounded edges on the pendant. Very nice!