Saturday, May 8, 2010

So, I've been playing with resin.......


....yep. Resin is a lot of fun! I am really happy that I am going to be able to offer these two new pieces! My photo professional (aka Husband Nick) will take your high resolution photo and crop it to the correct size. He will also edit it to make it work at the size we need. We can also turn your color photo black and white or antique it! How cool is that? Here's Gracie in her original photo...


and here she is in her new silver plated, resin covered cuff link set!


Cute, huh? Here's a link right to them!
Take me to the cuff links!

I also have a really nice key chain as well!
Take me to the key chain!



Please note that these new resin pieces will take a little bit longer than my normal time frame to get to you. We need to receive and edit your photos before we can even start the resin process, which takes a few days in itself. So, order earlier than you normally would if it is a gift item!

4 comments:

graciesmommy said...

Thanks for turning my dog into a star! We love the cuff links - and the 2 necklaces we've gotten from you. Your stuff is amazing!!! Keep it up!!

Unknown said...

Can Nick make a composite of two photos? Regina

MA of pink papillon said...

Probably, Regina. He did morth my head into a photo with John Bon Jovi. :O) You can always send me what yo were thinking and I can see!

Jen said...

How neat! I think this is such a great idea, especially for Father's Day!!! I've thought about playing with resin before, but I was timid. I'll leave it to the professionals!