Saturday, September 6, 2008

Aaaahhh...the things you can find at the Cracker Barrell....

I'm not sure it any of you are aware of this, but the Cracker Barrel restaurant has THE BEST gift shop in the US of A....quite possibly the world. You can find all kinds of things in there. I've purchased Hello Kitty clothing for my daughter, birthday gifts for my mother, old time candy you never see anymore, decorations for all occasions, and my newest purchase, a bendable Mr. Bill doll! For those of you that remember Mr. Bill, you know he is notorious for getting into all kinds of scrapes, usually at the hand of, well, Mr. Hand. So, of course I had to buy him and have a little fun!

On no....there's been an accident:


Has anyone seen Mr. Bill?


Mr.Bill playing with his friend, Mr. Snake:


Yeah, I'm losing it.

3 comments:

Anne Balcom said...

MaryAnn, I remember Mr. Bill very very well. I love what you have done with him!!!
xoxo
Anne

Jen Shults said...

Hahaha! That's too funny. And since I enjoyed that so much I'm going to point you in the direction of another hilarious little fellow...the bathtub gangsta. http://happymealsandhappyhour.blogspot.com/search?q=bathtub+gangsta

Enjoy.

Andrea said...

LOL! Oh No...Mr. Bill!