Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Liliputians-NYC

Sigh....kindergarten. I didn't realize what a change this grade would make in my daughter's wardrobe~~ gym class and the playground DO NOT lend themselves to the cute skirt sets and dresses my tom-girlie girl likes to wear. (You know what I am talking about..those little girls that like to dress up but also like to tumble around on the playground) And shoes? FORGET about it! She's not even ALLOWED to wear her many pairs of cool clogs....sigh....what's a mom to do?

I'll tell you what~~~ click right on over to Liliputians-NYC. I've been buying my daughter's birthday and holiday outfits there for years, but have you seen the other funky and cool pieces they have. (I should say she~~ owned and operated by Heather Flottman) I *was* going to finally break down and buy the JAPANAMATION ANIME GIRL Outfit, and now I am loving the FOLKLORICO FRIDA KAHLO Appliqued Jeans & Shirt Set for Girls. Which should I buy!!! Come on readers....and I mean all four of you, help a girl out!




Want to see the whole collection? Click away!
Liliputians-NYC

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

Well...if I didn't think Chris would divorce me for paying that much for kids jeans then I would get the Anime one cause I LUV it.