Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kirsten of Winipoo jewelry at Goggleworks~~ Sunday, September 14th!


If you happen to live in the Reading, Pennsylvania area, my friend Kirsten of Winipoo jewelry will be at Goggle Works, Center for the Arts tomorrow, September 14th as a featured artist. It is their Light Up the Arts third anniversary celebration. All of Kirsten's lovely pieces will be for sale, and 25% of the profits will be donated back to support Goggle Works. Pretty cool!

There will be glass blowing demonstrations, ceramics, watercolors, sculpture, jewelry, dance, and music...something for everyone! Click the link below to check it out:

Goggle Works Light Up the Arts Celebration

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, I love Kirsten's jewelry. It's always amazing!

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

This Bracelet is so GORGEOUS!! LOVE it!! Also LOVE your Blog ~ I'd forgotten all about Mr. Bill!! Thanks for sharing that ~ I needed a good laugh!

AND you're so right Cracker Barrel ~ it has the World's best Gift Shop!!! Who would ever think of shopping there? Thanks for reminding me!! I forgot all about checking out their Bunnies at Easter ~ until July and of course everything was gone. I'll be early this Year and plan on checking in January!

Bunny Hugs ~

Jayne

winipoo jewelry said...

MA, thank you for promoting the Goggleworks event! That was so sweet of you :-)